Thursday, November 24, 2011

now and never . . ape kah ?


Assalamualaikum.. it has been  long time i didn't update my entry . . 


i miss my parents, family and frens also. . 


our final examination is just around the corner. . im not fully prepare for that.
they have a lot of thing i must do . . especially STUDY ! 
A LOT OF ASSIGNMENTs. . . yeah i know that a real life for a student . 


I MUST FACE IT . . .  


kepada adik2 atau kengkawan yang ingin masuk alam U . . 


plezzz prepare & prepare ur physical and mental first . .


is not easy as u think . . . even we heard that, we can enjoy in University. . 
the rules are not strict like in primary and secondary school..


no lahh.. in university we must get knowledge as many as we can. . 
develop our thinking . . and think out of the box. .


thats the first advice from my PA .


but here . . im still try to adapt this university's life..


" mereka semua di sini jauh lebih pandai " 


dont say i wish , but try to say I WILL .


I cannot simply GIVE UP. . 
i love my parents. they make a lot of sacrifice for me to being here..



No comments:

Post a Comment