Saturday, March 10, 2012

always . . .

" IM ALWAYS HAD A BAD DREAM "
I called it as a bad dream . because when i dream bout it, suddenly im awake . .
usually when people dream bout something that they like or admire. . they want to dream bout it again. . but its different to me. . something that i cant imagine. how come it can been in my dream . . huuuussshhh..
its just a dream ok ! its give me shock ! . . 

some people said when we miss someone or someone missing us . . they will come in our dream !
psychologically only ! cannot trust it 100 %.. .

but , when i miss my parents. . i dream bout them . . miss them so much :) its not called bad dream. hehehe..its a nice dream. . then i will thinking when i will meet them . .


dream doesnt come true :)




# maaf grammer berterabur , broken english . .learn typing in english now ! chayok2. .
 sentence bertarabur abis ..

No comments:

Post a Comment