Tuesday, July 26, 2011

no title

'' i hurt myself again & again ''
the tears only heard inside my heart and nobody knows that

the only thing i can do is pray to ALLAH s.w.t to bring a strength to me to face the truth

;)
my mom said its ok.. she usually see this case before .
actually im afraid eventhought it's not confirm yet
but, i can feel the pain sometime.

awak pernah tengok nuramirah yang macam ni ke?
sentiasa ketawa kan bile jumpa kawan - kawan

ok done. the keyword here is '' smile ''
i love my abah
i love my mak
i love my adik
i love my family
i love my frens

the 1st and last i love is ALLAH. itu adalah selamanya.
'' ALLAH tak pernah mngecewakan hamba-Nya ''
jika banyak dugaan yang datang tandanye ALLAH sayang dekat kita , dan tak pernah lupekan kita.

No comments:

Post a Comment